A fantastic opportunity for a Sales and Tendering Administrator to join a well-established energy company based in Liverpool. We are looking for a highly organised, enthusiastic, hardworking and efficient individual to join our team. The ability to work calmly in a time pressured environment and a keen eye for detail is essential.
As part of our continued growth, we are seeking a Sales and Tender Administrator who is intelligent, motivated and organised.
This person will already have an interest in IT and reporting, with good experience using MS Office as well as strong communication skills.
Experience in the energy industry would be helpful but is not essential. Full training on key products and Internal Computer systems will be given.
We are offering a great chance to gain working experience and develop skills in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Creation of bespoke and routine quotations
- Relationship building with supplier network
- Negotiation of pricing and terms to win business
- Gathering of Market and Customer Information
- Following up submitted quotes
- Keeping up to date with Industry changes and communicating any changes to the sales force and management team.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work effectively and respond well under pressure, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative
- Good time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, co-operative and a strong team player
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office products and O365
- Performance related bonus plan
- Work as part of administration team, who’s function is to support the business and sales function in all aspects of work.
- Hours of work 8:15 – 4:15 (Mon – Fri).
- 20 days’ holiday per year + all bank holidays + extra paid time off over Christmas and New Year. Holiday allowance increases with tenure.
- Pension scheme.
- Exclusive modern offices in Liverpool city centre.
- Brand new ultra modern high spec 9th floor offices with panoramic views of the River Mersey and Liverpool city centre.
- Bonus scheme
- Yearly bonus