NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF A LICENCE PURSUANT TO SECTION 7A WITH REASONS PURSUANT TO SECTION 38A OF THE GAS ACT 1986
Notice of Revocation
1. GFP Trading Limited (company registration number 09490010), having its registered office at Ts2, Pinewood Business Park, Coleshill Road, Birmingham, England, B37 7HG is the holder of a Gas Shipper Licence (“the Licence”) granted or treated as granted under section 7A(2) of the Gas Act 1986 (“the Act”).
2. Section 7B(3) of the Act provides that a licence granted or treated as granted under the Act may be revoked in accordance with any term contained in it.
3. The terms of the Licence provide that the Gas and Electricity Markets Authority (“the Authority”) may at any time revoke the Licence on giving not less than 30 days’ notice to GFP Trading Limited where it agrees in writing with the Authority that the Licence should be revoked.
4. By letter dated 10 June 2020, GFP Trading Limited requested revocation of the Licence.
5. The Authority hereby gives notice that with effect from 14 August 2020, the Licence shall be revoked.
Reasons for Decision
6. The Licensee requested in writing to the Authority that the Licence be revoked in accordance with paragraph 1(a) of Schedule 2 of the Licence by letter dated 10 June 2020. The Authority agrees that the revocation shall take place.
Duly authorised on behalf of the Gas and Electricity Markets Authority