The review aims to ensure survivors of domestic abuse are given the support they deserve within the workplace, whether that is an outlet for reporting abuse, financial assistance or as a source of emotional support.
As part of this review, the government is seeking evidence based on the following questions:
- what practical circumstances arise in relation to domestic abuse and work?
- what support can be offered in the workplace to victims of domestic abuse?
- what is possible with the existing framework?
- what does current best practice look like?
- what is the potential to do more?