We’re seeking initial views on:
- the current benefits from Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
- the future role of CHP generation in achieving net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050, and supporting green recovery
- how the technology might support the decarbonisation of heat and industry
Your views and evidence will help inform future policy development.
The call for evidence is open to everyone with an interest in this area. In particular we are keen to hear from:
- CHP and heat network operators
- energy companies and network operators
- technology suppliers
- large businesses and SMEs
- financial institutions
- Energy Service Companies (ESCOs)
- Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs)
- Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs)
See the BEIS consultation privacy notice.
Please do not send responses by post to the department at the moment as we may not be able to access them.