This call for evidence seeks insights on the UK’s approach to the recognition of professional qualifications and the regulation of professions.
We want to hear from the broad range of individuals, businesses and organisations that interact with all aspects of regulated professions. We would like to hear from you in particular if you are:
- a student studying for a professional qualification at a university, in further education or on an apprenticeship
- someone who uses the services of regulated professionals
- a UK or international regulated professional
- a business which employs regulated professionals
- an education provider who supports individuals in acquiring qualifications needed to enter regulated professions
- an individual with a particular interest
Please would regulators provide their feedback using the questions in Annex C: Questionnaire for regulators.
BEIS privacy notice
See the BEIS consultation privacy notice.
Please do not send responses by post to the department as we may not be able to access them at this time.