Notice of Revocation
1. Flick Energy Ltd, (company registration number 10972000), having its registered office at 6th Floor, 49 Peter Street, Manchester, England, M2 3NG is the holder of an Electricity Supply Licence (the “Licence”) granted or treated as granted under Section 6(1)(d) of the Electricity Act 1989 (the “Act”).
2. Section 6(8) of the Act provides that a licence granted or treated as granted under the Act may be revoked in accordance with any term contained in it.
3. Paragraph 1(e) of Schedule 2 of the Licence provides that the Gas and Electricity Markets Authority (the “Authority”) may at any time revoke the Licence on giving no less than 30 days’ notice to Flick Energy Ltd where it has not commenced the licensable activity within 1 year after the date on which the Licence comes into force or has ceased to supply electricity to all customers.
4. The licensee has not commenced the supply of electricity to any premises within 1 year of the Licence coming into force.
Reasons for Decision
5. The Authority has decided that the Licence should be revoked in accordance with paragraph 1(e)(i) of Schedule 2 of the Licence because the Licensee has not within 1 year after the date of the Licence grant commenced the supply of electricity to any premises within the specified area in Schedule 1.
6. The Authority hereby gives notice that, unless the Authority otherwise directs, the Licence will be revoked with effect from 17 February 2020.
The Official seal of the Gas and Electricity Markets Authority here affixed is authenticated by –
Authorised in that behalf by the Authority